- Municipal Car Parks (MCPS) – Payment and Enforcement continues at this time
- On Street Parking Meters – Payment and Enforcement continues at this time
- Permits (MCPS, Time Limit, etc) will be honored until HMPS Public Services re-open (IE March Permits Expirations)
- Regulation Change Requests, Petitions, etc services will be suspended
- Enforcement surrounding Residential Permits, Time Limits (12 hr, 1 hr etc) has been relaxed to help those working from home or self isolating.
- Enforcement continues for safety-related concerns such as Fire Routes, No Parking, No Stopping, Corner Clearances, and Cross-walks
- Parking Meter and MCP Enforcement continues
- MTO Accessible Parking Permits (On street and Private Property) Enforcement continues
- Alternate Side Enforcement continues
- Towing is being limited to safety concerns (priority tows such as blocked driveways)
Administrative Penalty Disputes – Tickets
- Email and Phone Screening Reviews (Disputes) will continue and can be arranged by contacting HMPS (see below for contacts). In person screenings are not being conducted.
- Hearings will be postponed until May 2020 which can still be requested and scheduled via Email and Phone