Brad Clark has over twenty five years of experience in executive management, public affairs, communications, government relations, resource development and community relations. Brad owned and operated his own Public Affairs Firm, where he assisted organizations in navigating the halls of government. He provided in depth research services, drafted new public policies, wrote discussion papers, provided insightful analysis and advice on municipal, provincial and federal public affairs.
Brad served in the 37th parliament as MPP for the Riding of Stoney Creek, Minister of Labour, Commissioner Board of Internal Economy, Minister of Transportation, Vice Chair Management (Treasury) Board, Standing Committee on the Legislative Assembly, Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care and Assistant Deputy Government Whip.
Brad is serving his third term as Councillor for Ward 9 in the City of Hamilton.
- City Council
- General Issues Committee
- Hamilton Board of Health
- Emergency and Community Services Committee
- Licensing Tribunal
- Hamilton Conservation Authority Board Member
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority Board Member
- Niagara Escarpment Commissioner
- Agricultural and Rural Affairs Advisory Committee
- Governance Review Sub-Committee
- Government Relations Sub-Committee
- Development Charges Review Sub-Committee
- Stoney Creek Regional Facility Community Liaison Committee (CLC)
- Heritage Green Community Trust Board Member
- Audit Finance and Adminstration Selection Committee
- Selection Committee for Agencies, Boards, Commissions & Sub-Committees
- Red Hill Valley Joint Stewardship Board
- Transit Area Rating committee, suburban.