The Hamilton Fire Department is expanding and enhancing how residents and businesses can request and apply for Fire services. More than 30 Hamilton Fire Department services are now available online, including requests for fire permits, inspections and reports, as well as fire safety education and programs.
Below is a list of some services that can now be requested and paid for (where applicable) online.
- Fire Inspections
- Fire Department Reports and Other Services
- Fire Safety Education Speaker, Station Tour or Fire Truck Requests
- Alarmed and Ready Program
- Volunteer Inspection Program (VIP) for Homeowners
- Hamilton Arson Prevention Program for Children (HAPP-C)
- Open Air Burning Permit
- Family Fireworks Sales Permit
For a complete listing, visit www.hamilton.ca/FireRequests.
The new online services are part of the Hamilton Fire Department’s commitment to provide services that are convenient, accessible and efficient.
For service-related questions, contact Fire Prevention staff by phone 905-546-2424 ext.1380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.