On March 28, 2020, Ontario issued a new emergency order under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act to prohibit organized public events and social gatherings of more than five people.
Take these everyday steps to reduce exposure to COVID-19 and protect your health:
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap is unavailable use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Avoid contact with people who are sick; and
- Stay home if you are sick.